My New Year Resolutions 2018
Making resolutions is easy but keeping them is much harder, anyone will tell you that. These simple and meaningful resolutions 2018 I listed below should be simple to stick to, I reckon. Here’s hoping 2018 will be one amazing year 😊
- Love yourself: Love yourself as much you want to be loved
- Eat well Travel Often: That’s the ultimate goal
- Be Fun Be Active: You are never too old to sit in a roller coaster or eat a candy.
- Read more, Write more: Step away from the screen. Express yourself even if that means midnight ramblings
- You are never too old to learn new things: Take up a dance class you always wanted to join, or that guitar class or learn a new language.
- Try something new: Get out of your comfort zone, try something different even if it’s a failed attempt. Remember: First they will laugh at you, then they will copy you, in the end you always win
- Be Kind to yourself and others: Kindness costs nothing. Smile at a stranger, greet an elderly person, leave a kind comment on someone’s posts, tell someone if you like their work.
- Let it Go: Let go of things not in your control, let go of people who wont understand you, let go of negativity which has been trapped in your mind, let go of the past and focus on the present and work towards a better future.
- Don’t compare: Stop looking at others and comparing yourself. Write your own story, build your own fortune.
- Make it Happen: Good things come to people who wait but don’t wait for so long that the opportunity is lost. Go out, get things you wanted, don’t wait for things to happen, make it happen
- Make a List: Make a list of places you want to go and just go there.
- Enjoy every moment: Live in the moment as they will not come back.
- Plan things but take impromptu trips too: Sometimes, the most happening things are the unplanned ones.
- Meet new people around the world: Everyone has their own story, meet them, hear them, learn from them
- When everything fails eat desserts and enjoy a cup of coffee.😊
What’s your resolutions 2018 looks like?